Pivot Point Academy offers top quality training for hairdressing apprenticeships. Pivot Point Academy apprentices are engaged and productive members of their salon teams, and their stellar technical and communication skills make them an asset to any salon floor. Undertaking a hairdressing apprenticeship is ideal for those seeking to get their Certificate III in hairdressing qualification while working in industry. Read More
Covering Certificate III in Hairdressing
Get on the salon floor while completing your Certificate III in Hairdressing. Apprentices achieve their qualification through a combination of salon work experience and Pivot Point rigorous training. Upon completion, you will be a qualified hairdresser with salon experience already under your belt.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS COURSE
• Qualification of Certificate III in Hairdressing
• Flexible enrolments (positive for employers)
• Participation in Hair Expo and other industry events
• Opportunities for competition work
• Opportunities in Session Styling for events and Runway work.
• Student pricing for Pivot Point creative workshops
AN APPRENTICESHIP IS FOR YOU IF....
• You prefer learning on the job
• You are interested in growing a strong relationship with a salon
• You are able to commit to a long term training agreement in exchange for government funding
HAIRDRESSING APPRENTICESHIP PATHWAY OPTIONS
Full Time Hairdressing Apprenticeship
Traditional full time apprenticeships are a combination of full time salon employment and weekly on the job or classroom training hours each week.
Part Time Hairdressing Apprenticeship
Part time hairdressing apprenticeships are similar to traditional full time hairdressing apprenticeships, but are spread out over a greater period of time and with part time salon employment. Read more about part time hairdressing apprenticeships in Victoria or part time hairdressing appreniceships in New South Wales.
School Based Hairdressing Apprenticeship
- Start earning income while at school
- Get hands-on experience that will give your hairdressing career a head start
- On completion your HSC, have 1 year credit towards the Certificate III in Hairdressing apprenticeship
- Complete units from the Certificate III in Hairdressing national training package
- Gain unit credits toward your HSC
Read more about school based apprenticeships here.
Pivot Point Academy is Austudy approved so you will be able to apply for Centrelink support. You can find out more about Australian Apprenticeships here
Sydney Campus: training is funded by the NSW Government in partnership with the Commonwealth Government.
Melbourne Campus:Training is delivered with Victorian & Commonwealth Government funding.